Music Sharing

News, updates and suggestions relating to ptl.org

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

Mattmon
Site Admin
Posts: 7279
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:25 pm

Postby Mattmon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 pm

This should apply to to all music.

However, this has never really been a problem on this website.

Theburris I deleted your post because it did not belong here.
Reason cannot help you if you don't shut up!

Mattmon
Site Admin
Posts: 7279
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:25 pm

Postby Mattmon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 pm

ROY wrote:Are we foregoing his actual name from here on out or what? Was there an announcement, or is Matty just an Undertow Bob copycatter? Did Bob ghostwrite Matty's post? What?

Bob, is Dave going to start releasing stuff as "Bazan," or is it just the artwork? CYB was still listed as being by David Bazan, last I checked.


There was no rhyme or reason why I wrote Bazan the first time. later in the post I used David Bazan.

The post was completely mine...
Reason cannot help you if you don't shut up!

ROY
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 am

Postby ROY » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Mattmon wrote: The post was completely mine...


:lol:

User avatar
theburris
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:57 am
Location: Your moms house
Contact:

Postby theburris » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Mattmon wrote:Theburris I deleted your post because it did not belong here.


oh cool.

ROY
Posts: 730
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 am

Postby ROY » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

^ Matty, you would have to delete half the forum if you deleted every post that didn't belong where it was put. What gives?

Mattmon
Site Admin
Posts: 7279
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:25 pm

Postby Mattmon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:01 pm

I made a mistake by not locking this thread write after writing it. I was trying to keep it on task and it has gone all over the place.
Reason cannot help you if you don't shut up!

jac
Posts: 1031
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Location: there

Postby jac » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Mattmon wrote:I made a mistake by not locking this thread write after writing it. I was trying to keep it on task and it has gone all over the place.


paging Dr. Sherpa....

Mattmon
Site Admin
Posts: 7279
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:25 pm

Postby Mattmon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 pm

....right
Reason cannot help you if you don't shut up!

User avatar
faz
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: Scarborough, UK

Postby faz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:38 am

undertowmusic wrote:BTW: i call him Dave.


i call him My Hero!...but not in some homo-erotic man love kinda way. i don't dig dudes with beards. i don't dig guys fullstop! it's all about the ladieees :wink:

User avatar
dimbus
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:03 am
Location: Denton, Tx
Contact:

Postby dimbus » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:27 pm

faz wrote:
undertowmusic wrote:BTW: i call him Dave.


i call him My Hero!...but not in some homo-erotic man love kinda way. i don't dig dudes with beards. i don't dig guys fullstop! it's all about the ladieees :wink:


I just feel weird now.

paster
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:10 am
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil

Postby paster » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 am

faz wrote:i don't dig dudes with beards. i don't dig guys fullstop! it's all about the ladieees :wink:


what about ladies with beards? :arrow:

User avatar
mprovojr
Posts: 3284
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:47 am
Location: Maryland, US
Contact:

Postby mprovojr » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 pm

cha-CHING!
I'm surprised this place still exists.

User avatar
faz
Posts: 420
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: Scarborough, UK

Postby faz » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 am

paster wrote:
faz wrote:i don't dig dudes with beards. i don't dig guys fullstop! it's all about the ladieees :wink:


what about ladies with beards? :arrow:


basically anyone with a fanny (the british kind!)

User avatar
sherpa141
Posts: 4549
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: Between Two Rivers
Contact:

Postby sherpa141 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm

faz wrote:
paster wrote:
faz wrote:i don't dig dudes with beards. i don't dig guys fullstop! it's all about the ladieees :wink:


what about ladies with beards? :arrow:


basically anyone with a fanny (the british kind!)


YES!
Criminals are the people we punish for being a nuisance; artists are the people we reward for being a nuisance; successful businessmen are criminals disguised as artists.
-Adam Phillips


Return to “pedrothelion.org”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron