Archival search for upcoming Bazan Documentary

Tour info, shows and experiences.

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

bazanfilm

Archival search for upcoming Bazan Documentary

Postby bazanfilm » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Hey All,

This is Brandon Vedder. I am making a film documenting the personal, artistic and existential life of Mr. Bazan and through an outreach for archival footage through our facebook page (www.facebook.ccom/bazanfilm) I learned about this board. Here is the films website as well to sign up for the mailing list (www.bazanfilm.com).

Please message me with any questions about or leads to any and all footage. I am especially interested in Dave's Q&A's in between songs over the years. Thanks.

username

Re: Archival search for upcoming Bazan Documentary

Postby username » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:44 pm

There are (or were at one point) many concert recordings uploaded and linked to from this group, usually broken out by song and Q&A. I probably have a pretty decent handful from over the years (as do a few other members/former members of this group). What's your timeline for receiving them?

ajmiller

Postby ajmiller » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:59 am

fwiw, I would say my experience sending Brandon hard copy material and getting things back as promised went 100% as expected.

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:05 am

AJ!!!
Criminals are the people we punish for being a nuisance; artists are the people we reward for being a nuisance; successful businessmen are criminals disguised as artists.
-Adam Phillips

Return to “Tour and shows”