Chicago 6/30

Tour info, shows and experiences.

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

Mattmon
Site Admin

Chicago 6/30

Postby Mattmon » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Finally bought tix for this show. Didn't realize Laura Gibson was opening! Very cool.

Don't think any Chicago kids read this board anymore, but I'll report back after the show.
Reason cannot help you if you don't shut up!

Mattmon
Site Admin

Re: Chicago 6/30

Postby Mattmon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Whoops, forgot this show was tonight. The terrible twos have fried my brain. Too bad...

ansible

Postby ansible » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:28 am

Bummer, so did you miss the show?
when I was a boy
everything was right

Mattmon
Site Admin

Postby Mattmon » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:44 am

Yeah... By the time I remembered, I wasn't going to make it. Bet it was great

ansible

Postby ansible » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Yeah that has happened to me a number of times actually. Once I was living in New York and the Decemberists were playing literally across the street at Webster Hall (oddly, the last album of theirs I heard was The Crane Wife...seems like a long time ago). I was doing something stupid like playing video games and missed the show completely. And even recently as six months ago on the last house tour, I had tickets but couldn't make it out to see Dave in whatever part of Houston the show was in (after 3 years straight in my house :(). Also for stupid reasons.

And you know, with everything so up in the air, I really hope I can make one of the Blanco shows. Sigh.

Well, life goes on.
when I was a boy
everything was right

zach2000

Postby zach2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:17 pm

ansible wrote:Yeah that has happened to me a number of times actually. Once I was living in New York and the Decemberists were playing literally across the street at Webster Hall (oddly, the last album of theirs I heard was The Crane Wife...seems like a long time ago). I was doing something stupid like playing video games and missed the show completely. And even recently as six months ago on the last house tour, I had tickets but couldn't make it out to see Dave in whatever part of Houston the show was in (after 3 years straight in my house :(). Also for stupid reasons.

And you know, with everything so up in the air, I really hope I can make one of the Blanco shows. Sigh.

Well, life goes on.

The Crane wife, incidentally, is the last Decemberists album i cared about. It was a good one though.

Return to “Tour and shows”