New TW (I think)

General discussion of non-PTL music and bands.

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

FatalWound
Posts: 3870
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:02 pm
Location: San Diego

New TW (I think)

Postby FatalWound » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:49 pm

He's been posting snippets of work on Facebook, and recently reposted a Graveface link to a snippet of a song saying they'd approved acetates of an artist they haven't worked with in awhile, and "Monterrey" isn't on his Bandcamp anymore. Maybe there was a formal announcement and I missed it, but seems like it's happening regardless? Stoked.
I'm just one too many mornings and a thousand miles behind.

Kenny
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 pm
Contact:

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby Kenny » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:40 pm

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-record-club.html

Another hint that it's coming soon. Seems like they have GRAVE123 reserved for a TW Walsh release, although the title isn't listed. Looking forward to hearing some new music from him.

TW
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:06 pm

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby TW » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 pm

It's true - new album early next year. Long vinyl manufacturing turnaround is the reason we had to wait to put it out.

User avatar
ansible
Moderator
Posts: 1830
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 am

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby ansible » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:14 pm

TW wrote:It's true - new album early next year. Long vinyl manufacturing turnaround is the reason we had to wait to put it out.


This is fantastic news, I can't wait to hear it.
when I was a boy
everything was right

zach2000
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:01 pm
Contact:

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby zach2000 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 pm

ansible wrote:
TW wrote:It's true - new album early next year. Long vinyl manufacturing turnaround is the reason we had to wait to put it out.


This is fantastic news, I can't wait to hear it.


HELL YES. TW, you are an incredible talent; i am thrilled to hear this news.

TW
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:06 pm

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby TW » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:22 am


User avatar
ansible
Moderator
Posts: 1830
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 am

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby ansible » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:30 pm

TW wrote:https://www.cmj.com/track-premiere-tw-walsh-young-rebels/


Oh man this is so good, I love the fuzz, the production is amazing (can't have enough Yuuki), and I dig the way you are layering the vocal tracks. Must listen more times.

Also, you just look like a fucking badass with the beard, an axe, a fire in the background, and the shades. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

February can't come soon enough.
when I was a boy
everything was right

TW
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:06 pm

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby TW » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:36 am

Thanks for checking it out!

jac
Posts: 1031
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Location: there

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby jac » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:57 am

What he said. Can't wait for the rest.

ansible wrote:
TW wrote:https://www.cmj.com/track-premiere-tw-walsh-young-rebels/


Oh man this is so good, I love the fuzz, the production is amazing (can't have enough Yuuki), and I dig the way you are layering the vocal tracks. Must listen more times.

Also, you just look like a fucking badass with the beard, an axe, a fire in the background, and the shades. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

February can't come soon enough.

TW
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:06 pm

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby TW » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:16 am


TW
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:06 pm

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby TW » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:16 am


User avatar
ansible
Moderator
Posts: 1830
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 am

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby ansible » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 am

Preorder?

More like preordered.
when I was a boy
everything was right

User avatar
corey
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 pm
Location: Tejas

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby corey » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 pm


Olsvik
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:18 am

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby Olsvik » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:49 am


User avatar
soonersrule07
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: New TW (I think)

Postby soonersrule07 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:34 pm

This album is amazing.
It's the last Noah's ark, so everything has got to fit.


Return to “The Music Scene”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron