I Understand

Off-topic discussions

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

sherpa141

I Understand

Postby sherpa141 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:39 pm

I Understand, Sometimes You Need A Break. But I Don't Understand When Girls Go Out Most Of The Weekdays & EVERY Weekend. Like Where's Your Kid/Kids.?! You're Ponding Your Kid/Kids Off Almost Everyday, It's Yours & The Fathers Responsibility To Take Care Of Them. Your Child Is More Important Then Alcohol & Drugs & Partying.!
Criminals are the people we punish for being a nuisance; artists are the people we reward for being a nuisance; successful businessmen are criminals disguised as artists.
-Adam Phillips

sherpa141

Re: I Understand

Postby sherpa141 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:40 pm

me either. I take that back though, sometimes macie goes to church with my mom on Sundays and it's nice to have that hour. That's just been recently though and she's 14 months.
Criminals are the people we punish for being a nuisance; artists are the people we reward for being a nuisance; successful businessmen are criminals disguised as artists.

-Adam Phillips

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Amen. But you will pray for that break when you cant go to the bathroom by yourself and you only want 15min alone ...

-Adam Phillips

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 pm

That is soooo true girl ! I completely agree ! I don't see how parents can do that ! I never get a break from both my girls unless I'm working . Althoughh , I have been a mom for quite some time now and I sometimes do wish I had a break . I never really got to do any partying or anything for that matter being that I've been a mom since I was 15 . But kids are only this little once , parents need to cherish these moments because when they are grown they will miss it . Kids are too precious .

-Adam Phillips

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm with tater butt every second except when I'm at work. But the only time I get is when she's taking a nap and when she naps I can't decide if I want a nap as well or do other things. :roll:

-Adam Phillips

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:50 pm

No kidding. The only break I get is my lunch hour and a shower lol :shock:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

-Adam Phillips

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:51 pm

I Rather Stay Home With Bug Then Go & Partying. Cause Once She Gets Here I Don't Want To Miss A Second Of Her Growing Up.

-Adam Phillips

Full Metal Jacket

Postby Full Metal Jacket » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:11 pm

What the hell is this?

corey

Postby corey » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:02 am

clap

clap

clap

clap
clap
clap
clap

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm

All I Want Is Your Dad's Famous Fruit Salad. I'm Going To Attempt To Make It Myself Tomorrow But I Know It's Not Going To Be As Good As His Was.!

corey wrote:clap

clap

clap

clap
clap
clap
clap

-Adam Phillips

Return to “Craft Beer Talk”