drum samples

Off-topic discussions

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

brothermatt

drum samples

Postby brothermatt » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:54 am

hi everyone, you're looking well. have you lost weight? yes, it has been a while. soooo.

anyway, i was checking to see if you had a .zip of drum samples you might send my way to play with. i'm teaching a class how to use Audacity in preparation for adding to the sea of high-school-kids-make-and-release-podcasts next spring. they seem to connect best to audio and how to tweak it when it's rhythm-based. i remember once upon a time that people here shared sample kits they used.

if you have a folder of drum sounds that you have permission to share, would you PM me (or share here) a link for download? i thought of .org first b/c i remembered someone sharing them before, but i don't remember who.

so i'll be going now. cheers.

FatalWound

Re: drum samples

Postby FatalWound » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Kind internetfriends,

If you decide to hook brothermatt up by PM, can you send me the link as well?

Thanks.
I'm just one too many mornings and a thousand miles behind.

numan_the_son

Re: drum samples

Postby numan_the_son » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:14 am

brothermatt wrote: i thought of .org first b/c i remembered someone sharing them before, but i don't remember who.

I think that was Dave actually. I'll check my external drive later to see if I have them. Right now I'm busy, I think. My external drive is all the way in the back of my closet behind me and I don't want to get up.

Return to “Craft Beer Talk”