Serendipity

David Bazan, Headphones, and PTL Discussion

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

User avatar
afrolightning
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:06 pm

Postby afrolightning » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:17 pm

The Office?

Which, by the way, i finally saw the first season of and thoroughly enjoyed.

I guess Brad used to be stage crew for a Christian band and got started by reading in between sets poetry he had written. Anyway, evidently he started getting a big head about his success and a friend of mine in CO called him up and told him off.
I kinda feel bad for people who get big heads about stuff like this... i feel kind of guilty making fun of them for it, because of how much they seem to have invested in it and what kind of a twisted understanding of reality it seems to reflect... they just seem so thoroughly deluded.

User avatar
TheMaskedCorndog
Posts: 6146
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:37 am

Postby TheMaskedCorndog » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:07 pm

letseatpaste wrote:It's a television program.


I've never seen it.

"You're still not correct..."

what station?

zach2000
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:01 pm
Contact:

Postby zach2000 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:23 pm

afrolightning wrote:
I guess Brad used to be stage crew for a Christian band and got started by reading in between sets poetry he had written. Anyway, evidently he started getting a big head about his success and a friend of mine in CO called him up and told him off.
I kinda feel bad for people who get big heads about stuff like this... i feel kind of guilty making fun of them for it, because of how much they seem to have invested in it and what kind of a twisted understanding of reality it seems to reflect... they just seem so thoroughly deluded.


that's well put. i feel bad for them too - it's like a dog mistaking his own vomit for the best kibbles & bits he's ever had, then telling as many people as he can that kibbles & bits is awesome.

r.i.p. hathaway.

User avatar
letseatpaste
Posts: 3965
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:10 am
Location: Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Contact:

Postby letseatpaste » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:39 pm

TheMaskedCorndog wrote:
letseatpaste wrote:It's a television program.


I've never seen it.

"You're still not correct..."

what station?


NBC a couple years ago.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Knowledge is power... for real!

User avatar
Mike McCusker
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:01 am
Location: Manchester England
Contact:

Postby Mike McCusker » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:51 am

How many syllables and is it bigger than a bread box?

User avatar
letseatpaste
Posts: 3965
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:10 am
Location: Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Contact:

Postby letseatpaste » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:51 am

Mike McCusker wrote:How many syllables and is it bigger than a bread box?


One syllable and it rhymes with part of the bread box.

Man, this game is awesome.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Knowledge is power... for real!

User avatar
Mike McCusker
Posts: 2151
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:01 am
Location: Manchester England
Contact:

Postby Mike McCusker » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:08 pm

I'll name that network in three.

No. Two!


Return to “David Bazan & PTL”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron