Bazan Documentary (now on Kickstarter)

David Bazan, Headphones, and PTL Discussion

Moderators: jacob, Mattmon

bazanfilm

Bazan Documentary (now on Kickstarter)

Postby bazanfilm » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Hey All,

This is Brandon Vedder. I am making a film documenting the personal, artistic and existential life of Mr. Bazan and through an outreach for archival footage through our facebook page (http://www.facebook.ccom/bazanfilm) I learned about this board. I am curious what you guys think would be the best way to connect with Bazan fans to look for Archival footage through this message board. Let me know if you have suggestions. Seems like community could be a really amazing resource for the film in a few different ways. Look forward to sharing more info as we go along now that I am a member. If you have footage please private message me and I will give you a dropbox link. Thanks.
Last edited by ansible on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: visibility

numan_the_son

Re: Bazan Documentary

Postby numan_the_son » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:28 am

This board just to be the number one place for Bazan talk, but it's pretty much dead now. Twitter/Facebook took over I guess. That said, I'm sure that if you are looking for archival footage, there are a lot of people here that have stuff saved on an old hard drive somewhere. I'll have a look.

ansible

Re: Bazan Documentary

Postby ansible » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:48 am

when I was a boy
everything was right

ansible

Re: Bazan Documentary (now on Kickstarter)

Postby ansible » Wed May 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Fate decided to engage me in major life-changing events over the last few months and I forgot to fund the Kickstarter. And...there was stuff I wanted, aside from backing the project.

Dammit. :(
when I was a boy
everything was right

(this is) john.

Postby (this is) john. » Wed May 03, 2017 7:00 pm

ansible wrote:Fate decided to engage me in major life-changing events over the last few months and I forgot to fund the Kickstarter. And...there was stuff I wanted, aside from backing the project.

Dammit. :(

Email the dude running it and see if you can contribute still through PayPal or something and they can send you the stuff through your email.

sherpa141

Postby sherpa141 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:09 am

Same happened for me, Ansi. If you hear anything, will you let me know? Thanks!
Criminals are the people we punish for being a nuisance; artists are the people we reward for being a nuisance; successful businessmen are criminals disguised as artists.
-Adam Phillips

Return to “David Bazan & PTL”